Hello everyone! I’m back with a new GetBuzzing recipe that’s simple, delicious and healthy too! Using Date and Seed GetBuzzing bars and just a few basic ingredients to make a rich chocolate filling, these tasty treats can be made in just 10 minutes and will leave you craving more! Follow the easy recipe below to make them yourselves, and don’t forget to leave your feedback – I’m sure you’re going to love them!
Chocolate, Date and Seed Pinwheels (Makes 6)
- 3 Date and Seed GetBuzzing bars
- 50ml hot water + 3 tbsp for the cocoa filling
- 2 tablespoons cacao/cocoa powder
- 1tbsp honey
- 3tbsp milk
- To make the chocolate topping, mix the cacao powder, 3tbsp hot water, honey and milk together to make a smooth, thick paste
- Break the bars down into small chunks, then microwave for 60 seconds to soften
- Mix the water into the bar mixture and stir to combine
- Flatten the mixture onto greaseproof/baking paper, then shape into a small square around 20cm x 20cm
- Spread the cocoa mixture onto the square, leaving a 1cm gap on one edge (to allow for the filling to spread out)
- Lift the baking paper at one end and carefully roll the GetBuzzing bars into a cylinder
- Once completely rolled, allow to chill for at least 1 hour, then divide into 6 portions
You can keep in an airtight container in the fridge to enjoy for up to 5 days as a healthy treat or convenient snack to take to work, school or university! Enjoy!